Sometimes a pop-up blocker prevents the learning module from opening in the new window, making it appear that the course returns to the same page.
To check you do not have a pop-up blocker running...
1. Open your web browser (ie click Internet Explorer icon)
2. Click tools at the top of the page
3. Click pop up blocker
4. Click 'turn off pop up blocker'
5. Choose yes when it asks if you are sure.
6. Attempt to open the module in question as before.
Additionally, please check whether the learning is opening in a new tab (rather than a new window) at the top of the browser, depending on your settings the browser may not automatically switch your view to the most recently opened tab.
If you do not use Internet Explorer refer to the help section of your web browser.
Please note that some modules require Flash Player, which is not available on iPhones and iPads therefore some modules will need to be completed on a Flash compatible computer.